How to Apply
Schedule showings for any properties you want to visit in person.
Click the apply link on any listing to start the application process.
Due to high demand for quality rental properties, an approved applicant must have a signed lease by BOTH parties and have paid your Security Deposit & 1st Month's rent to secure a property.
Please do not apply and submit your NON-REFUNDABLE FEE of $75.00 if you don't meet the minimum qualifications.
1. Monthly NET income must be 3x’s the monthly rent.
- All income must be documented through pay stubs, bank statements, or SSI letters.
- A minimum 600+ credit score is required; however, your Debt to Income Ratio (DTI) can play an important role in the approval process. If your current debts plus your desired rental amount exceeds our guidelines you may be declined or required to pay a higher security deposit.
2. No rental judgments and/or evictions within the past 3-5 years.
- If you have rented or are currently renting and have a good rental history, your application may still be considered. If you have ANY eviction history, please provide an explanation and any documentation.
3. Applicant must be able to have utilities on in their name.
Please provide one of the following:
A. Copy of a current residential utility bill
B. A letter from MLGW confirming you are in good standing.
4. No felonies less than 7 years and each criminal background is reviewed on a case by case basis.
5. Anyone over the age of 18 and living in the property MUST apply and be listed on the lease.
6. If applicant has filed bankruptcy, the bankruptcy must be closed and 3 years old.
7. Proof of Renter's Insurance Required prior to Lease Signing. You have the choice to use our preferred Renter Insurance Policy (MSI ) or your own insurance company for a $75 set up fee.
Rental Criteria for Pets:
Dogs fully or partially of the following breeds will be rejected: Dobermans, Chows, Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, (not to be limited to), are not allowed.
Tenants will be evicted for misrepresenting any of the above types of dogs, as well as for being in possession of any poisonous, dangerous, endangered species or otherwise illegal pet. Pet Policies are strictly enforced, and any breach will be grounds for termination of your lease agreement at Tenant's expense.
The following charges will be paid upfront together with your Security Deposit and 1st Month's Rent
Pet Rent: $25 per pet
Pet Fee: $300 (non-refundable)
Fumigation Fee: $250